Choosing the right Google Ads Agency
Choosing an Adwords agency does not have to be hard. In fact, there are several SEO firms that specialize in creating and managing pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns. They can take the stress and frustration out of managing your own PPC advertising and inbound marketing strategies.
A local Adwords agency amy even offer complimentary consultations to put your ideas and needs into fruition. With years of extensive industry experience, area companies are well versed in the industry lingo and understand all the current and burgeoning PPC – SEO trends.
What to look for in an AdWords Agency?
There are several things to keep in mind when shopping for a Choosing the right Adwords Agency can take the stress and frustration out of managing your own PPC advertising and inbound marketing strategies.
For one, they must possess intricate knowledge of PPC in all its forms. They should also be able to answer your investment questions; ROI, profit margins, initial costs, keyword generation, lead generation, and traffic conversion via specific running ads.
Also, does the company only run ads on Google platforms of other well known search engines and social media networks? What specific PPC platforms do they serve and how long before you know how well or bad your ads are performing?
These are the types of questions you must ask local agencies to make a worthwhile and informed hiring decision.
How will your selected agency report results?
PPC success is based on ads that perform well across the web. This includes cost per link ratio, as well as how many links you get on any given day. With this in mind, you need a strategic partner to monitor and manage your PPC campaigns with close precision.
They need to understand all the metrics behind online business Google ads, along with data gathering, analysis, and assessment. With this in mind, how will your agency report results to you? Here are some ways to find out:
- Make sure the agency connects you to your AdWords and Analytics accounts.
- Ask questions about data compilation and delivery so you know how well or poor certain keywords and ads are performing.
- Ensure the company provides detailed information on traffic data, clicks, bidding for keywords, and which ads are right for your target audiences.
- It is important for the company to stay abreast of all the latest PPC – SEO marketing and advertising trends. At the same token, they must be able to modify and tailor ads based on these market trends and happenings.
- Custom reporting enables your business to become or remain competitively viable. Check to see how your ads are performing on a day-to-day basis. Also, what is their reporting cycle and in which formats are they presented to you for review?
Is your Adwords Agency a Google Partner?
Your Google Ads partner must communicate with you in a timely and professional manner. This ensures your account is in good hands across the board. Also, is your agency a certified Premier Google Partner? If so, these agencies are synonymous with delivering the best PPC results within your budget. They are also known for securing maximum ROI that goes and above the standard Google 2-to-1 profit average.
PPC is not that difficult. If you have an extra 40 hours a week to organise your keywords, do Pagespeed updates, it is possible beside 100 other things to keep up the pace. Or you can hire an PPC agency like Froogle Media to take care of it 100%.
Learn the price of your PPC, and what you are paying for! Its hard work, not fairy dust. To make a start on your websites PPC please get in touch we’ll be happy to help.
Website review tool
Please go to our completely free website review tool, this will give you a clear indication of where your website is currently at. Just enter your domain and an email address, its that easy.